We are looking for an Administrative/Accounting Assistant who is an excellent communicator with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Sheets (Microsoft Word or Excel)
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn how to use different cloud-based applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Administrative experience is highly recommended
- Bookkeeping including data entry, processing and recording of donations, accounts payable, payroll, GST and others
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and other supplies or equipment
- Receive, sort and scan daily mail
- Ensure that customer and affiliate information in our financial and management information systems is kept up to date
- Office administration and help with general tasks
- Manage electronic files
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate electronic correspondence files, both internally and externally
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees or key volunteers
- Coordinate meetings for senior management and take minutes
- Any other task as needed
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In addition, the successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Job type: Full time
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, availability on weekends
Education: Secondary school (mandatory)
Experience: Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)