AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Panhandle Community Services organization, along with the Amarillo Public Library, will host an event Saturday, aimed at helping individuals qualify for health insurance.
According to a press release, Panhandle Community Services will host an event at 11 a.m. on Saturday, January 15 at the Amarillo Southwest Branch Library, located at 6801 SW 45th Ave. to help individuals navigate the health insurance market.
During the event, certified health navigators will be available to help people purchase, register and understand health insurance in the marketplace. Participants are requested to bring the following items to the event:
- Address and household information;
- Social security numbers for people who request them;
- All immigration documents the individuals have (if applicable);
- information on tax returns;
- Revenue estimate for 2022;
- Information on employer’s insurance (if applicable);
- Details of the previous year’s market plan (if applicable).
According to the statement, individuals are asked to call 806-372-2531 for more information.